Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just a quick update!

So I've been a bad blogger...but I do have an excuse!  :D

Seriously, the summer is so busy for me since we go camping every weekend and the internet connection there is just about as fast as molasses flowing uphill in January.  ;)

But I did want to post that I received my Bead Soup package of beads from my swap partner, JJ Jacobs!  I haven't had a chance to take a pic yet, but I'll get one up asap.  This little batch of beads will really be pushing me out of my comfort zone for reasons that I'll elaborate on once I can show you the beads themselves.  It should be lots of fun though...I just hope I can do them justice!

Another thing that I wanted to mention is that my newest tutorial "Byzantine Triad Chain Weave" will be coming out very soon...as soon as I get the final touches done on the pdf!  Look for it in my Etsy shop by the end of the week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment